Tarot Code of Ethics
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will not knowingly read for clients under the age of 18.
- I will not provide third party readings, I.E. where a querent asks questions on behalf of someone else, even if provided with written/verbal consent.
- I will empower my clients with coaching, counselling and guidance via the tarot cards drawn. I will not tell a client what to do and will actively explain the importance of free will in all situations.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise granted by the client in writing or requested by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.